How we did it!
Here are a few of the things that I think were important for Barack being elected:
- Got out the youth vote
- Internet, Internet, Internet
- People sick of the mud-slinging politics as usual
- More people being educated about the candidates, and their records
- Republicans simply didn’t show up – McCain underperformed in many
- Economy (of course)
- Polling never reached all the new young voters! (I have been saying
that one for a while now)
Now, we just need to stay involved in this process – educate ourselves as to how our government really works, and participate!
Many, many thanks to all who participated in this historic election. The world was watching, and we did not disappoint!